-_-
Everyday, i come look @ my own blog.. n man, i dun hav anything i wanna write here.. N i keep cracking my brains 4 things 2 write juz 4 e sake of updating this blog of mine.. N here u r, I wrote something. Once of my friends said tt creating a blog is e fun part but when u hav 2 update n maintain it, it's very tiring.. yeah i agree wif her. Ever since i got this blog, i dun write in my diary, mayb bcos there's nothing really interesting or upsetting tt's happening ard my lately..
I like 2 use TV characters 2 display my thoughts.. Lately, i've been watching e 9pm show on channel 8.. e one starring Julien Hee.. Haha.. I like e female lead (Xiaofei) who realised she has kidney problems n hav 2 go 2 NKF etc. Well, she felt tt she's a burden 2 others n would want 2 die cos her medical fees might make her a burden 2 her mum..
I've thought of similar things b4.. But of cuz tt's bcos it's a moment of fury..
K, my brain is tired from all e thinking.. I've 4 papers in e coming 2 wks but e timing r all so cramp.. no time 2 study. I've been forcing myself 2 study fast so tt i can start on another module.. Haha..
tt's all,
yuenteng

1 Comments:
cheer up my girl! good luck to your exams~ =P
p.s. finally had a new blog. click on the url!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:13:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home