Shld I or Shldn't I
Arrrggghhh.. I can't believe I juz walked past them..
E ppl whom i'm referin 2 r those usually old folks in e streets selling tissues or singin or selling toto tickets 2 passers-by.. There's one in AMK whom i alwayz walk past n she sells tissues.. Her leg is ampulated. She's there even though it's rainin like mad a few days ago..
A few days ago in CCK, there's one lady sellin toto tickets but of cuz nobody acknowledged her.. It's was pourin like mad.. n den she sneezed.. It's a sad sight.. But, what can i do? I dun gamble so i dun buy toto tickets..
4 these 2 ppl, I was feelin sry 4 them.. Where r their children? Do they hav a place 2 live?
Even if i bought those things from them once, I couldn't alwayz buy those things from them everytime i walk past them of i'll b broke.. N if i'm sadden by these 2 old folks, what abt other ppl living in e Homes or other poorer ppl?
Y T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home