Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006

2005 has been one of e fruitful yrs 4 me.. probably bcos I'm no more in sch..
In e beginning of e yr, I took pharmacuetical modules n specialises in my field till ard May..
It was hard work, but well, I'm satisfied with my performance..
Come 2 think abt it, sometimes i would miss e schoolin time when we all go 4 lectures, eat lunch wif friends etc..

Ard May, I landed in a job in Synovate. There, I got 2 know some other colleagues who later became my gd friends (e famouse 5!?! =D) The boss was gd 2 us 2.. Thanks famous 5, I'll nvr 4get e times when we go 4 lunch, go shoppin, n buy lover's fruit bubbletea!!! =D But 2 bad i quited in July..

Then, I landed a job as a Pharmacy Assistant in AMK polyclinic which is my presant job. It is my favourite field but I hope nvr 2 go back there again in e future.. Cos I've seen ugly things in e workin world which adults do tt i feel is incorrigible.. Thank god I won't b stayin there 4 long.. =D

For 2006, I hope it'll b another fruitful yr 4 me..
I know it will b, Cos i'll b realising my dream, n followin my father's footstep..
I also hope for myself 2 b more mature, more knowin how 2 handle situations, smarter, sensible etc
Hope tt i can brin some1 back 2! =D

I would like 2 take this apportunity 2 thank all e ppl who has been wif me, who has given me support n encouragement.. U noe who u r =D




All e best n sweet dreams,
Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home