Friday, February 03, 2006

I've realised tt ...

I've realised that I've grown a bit more mature.. After abt 7 mths in NHG workin life, dealin alot wif colleagues n patients n it really test my patience, tolerance, communication n reaction.. I've only improved abt 10%.. There's still lots of room for improvement. Hopefully in 5 yrs, I would hav made abt 99% improvement. I hav a HUGH speech prob.. issit bcos of my phobia 2 talk 2 ppl? I realised i always stagger, or stutter as i speak..

U will nvr noe when u're appreciated until u're leavin.. After all those farewell sessions, all my foolish thoughts went away. My Aunt hugged me, another aunt wrote a note for me, NHG's farewell gift. gifts from other friends, dinner treat from another friend of mine.. haha.. I nvr expectated all these!!! Lots of handshakin, n well-wishing.. haha =D

There's still 1 more wk 2 go..
Lots of packin n sortin 2 do..
But dear all, rmb 2 keep in touch thru email..
I'll miss ya lotz..
Thanks 4 everything =D



P.S. ShuShan, if u're readin this, can u pls give me ur email? Thx! =D



Y T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you've already reached right? but not sure when u will see this.,

i've left my email add in your friendster.. can always check my updates in blowingbubbles.blogdrive.com =)

tk care lots~

Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home