Happy - Sad
Yesterday, I thought to myself..
That i should be with my friends more often rather just stayin in my room all day studyin..
So, i went out after dinner to study with them.. It was quite fun =D I also thought that I should really just smile and be happy and not care about the way i look.. Hahahaha
Den it all changed..
I went into another friend's room n he was discussing something wif a jap gal. Suddenly, e jap gal said she was 21 this yr.. I was quite shock as i thought she's only like 17-18. N den my friend made a comment to me:" U think like u meh.. u c la, ppl would hav guessed u're 30 la"
Shit!
These few days, I've been studyin in my room..
I dunnoe if i've been studyin enough or not..
E feelin is like i've already memorised my biology notes but when i look at those questions, half of them i can't do cos e questions are twisted..
N if i were to study so hard these few days, I would have nothing to study le for the next few days so I tend to only study a bit each day..
I feel tt i'm ready at e same time not ready for the exam.. N my first exam is 2 days away!!
Shit!
I should go back 2 studyin..
Y T

3 Comments:
TALK to Counsellor Jewel Yong to regain self-confidence, mind of liberty and self-respect! Call now! 1234-5402! Lines are open!!
Man. Haiya.. It's not your fault for how u look. Blame me la!! When Mummy gave birth to you the good-look genes must have been retained in her body so they came to me. Blame me!
Budden you can also dress yourself up abit wad.. No rush man. Just make sure I dun see you so boyish in 5 years. I'll gag, seriously.
Oh, very important tip : You can't look good in the best clothes if you don't have a good body. Treasure it. Work out! Rollar-blading is a GREAT way to keep in shape. Do it for yourself. Take up something you're interested in. And don't tell me there's nothing.
You gotta exercise if you wanna look good, but I don't been coming home with bulging muscles. Just work out, one hour three times a week or so. It's good. Can even just skip rope in your room! Ask your friends to go with you! Go jogging, anything! And cycling isn't really working out (I think) if you're just pedaling away at a snail's speed of 0.1m/s okay.
WORK OUT! I plan to do that after my As cuz after JC nobody cares about your fitness and health. No tests to pass, no nothing. How can one be motivated?? So I've decided that I wanna learn a WHOLE list of things, of new skills, sports and such. I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!
Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:47:00 PM
like what people say, "mei you chou nu ren, zhi you lan nu ren".
=P
Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:51:00 PM
see la u. i bet from the last time i post comment u din exercise, at least not properly right?
Told you already. If u wanna look good and feel good, you gotta do something. Sitting in front of the comp 6 hours a day ain't gonna make you have a svelte body with sexy legs or something.
YOU have to do something. People work harder compared to you at maintaining their looks.
Man. I also can do that lo. I wanna see you next time nice nice one. Then we can go shopping TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! And buy lots of stuff and go into shops we did not use to.
Way to go!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:55:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home