*awaken*
Juz today, miracously, i feel worried about my studies.. I got that awful sour and worried feelin in my heart and i straightaway knew something was not right.. You know after the lecturer has finished teaching some stuff, he would post some of the questions onto the web for us to revise what we've learnt.. i can do and score for all of the multiple choice questions.. but the essay questions are the worst.. He twisted the questions like shit till i've to apply knowledge from different chapters to answer the questions.. Uni questions are not that easy le.. they won't ask definition questions which require you to just pour from the textbook.. And thing is, some of the things he taught are not in the textbook.. I've to search another book to get the info.. damn it!
I'll have to play and relax less and concentrate more on my studies.. The following weeks are gonna be tough as i've a test every week, a presentation 2 wks later and one essay to be handed up in about 3 wks time!! God!! what was i doing? I must be enjoyin myself too much these days!!! It's either that or my efficiency rate is too low.. :(
workin hard,
Y T

1 Comments:
boo!
Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:00:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home