Friday, April 14, 2006

Bein Helpful Or Juz Plain Stupid ?

I'M NT 2ND FIDDLE OK!!!
I try to help others as much as i can n thus it may b y ppl when they r down or hav somethin 2 share, they will ask/tell me.. I'm happy tt they thought of me... ...
But i hate it when they like another gal etc.. n u noe what i mean? When they're down/need some1 to help them, they'll approach me.. but when e gal they like appear, they zoomed off as if they're a dog n e gal is e owner.. What the!! Who the hell do they take me for anyway? I'm nt a counsellor lei.. Damn it!

"Do i look 4 u only when i'm nt happy/sad" he asked
YES...


Luckily this only happens wif 1 or 2 of my friends.. =D
Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home