Thoughts..
I have a good friend. Among my friends, he treats me the best, and i treat him as my closest friend. I'm sure everyone will treat your closest friend a bit different from your other common friends. But I couldn't see that he treats me and his other friends differently.. Am i thinking too much? Jealous? Or does he not think that i'm important? I feel that he has found a group of friends which he is comfortable with now.. Was he nice to me because that is his character and not because he feels i'm important (as a friend la, of course)? That I don't know.. But things he said about me, I'm beginning to understand, because i feel it too.. From now on, I just want to concentrate on my studies and not think about these stupid things..
I've always noticed a female fortune teller in Rundle Mall dealing with Tarot cards. Coincidently, I saw her yesterday and so i step forward. I did not touch the cards at all! She predicted that in 6 weeks time, I will be able to 'see the light', and would know how to make wise decisions and choices. I hope that this is true..
Yesterday, I played some games with friends and if the person who loses have to drink alcohols as punishment. It was a fun and enjoyable night, but sometimes you can actually see the character of a person from such a simple event..
Ever since I've stopped having full board meals in my residence, I've been lazy to cook. I'm not having sufficient nutrients etc. Can't be like this.. Can't torture myself..
Why do some people stare at me when i'm on the bus or sometimes in school? Hmmm..
Hai *sigh*
Study,
Y T

2 Comments:
hey man. eat properly k! but not pig out laaa.. heard tt u consuming lamb chops and beef steaks more often than not. EAT VEGGIE! to gain self-confidence, one way is to tone ur body!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:02:00 PM
oh by the way, there's no plural for alcohol. NO 'alcohols'!
Friday, August 11, 2006 8:59:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home