Thursday, August 10, 2006

Yea!!

Today, I went to book my air ticket! =D
I may b able to go back to singapore.. as i hope to do my 200 hours pharmacy work experience in singapore.. LOL.. So happy.. If all goes well, i'll fly to singapore right after my exams and be back here just before my school starts.. So, now i have to study hard, so as not to take the supplementary paper..

Friends-wise, I'm slowly startin to get used to it. At least i can concentrate on my studies more.. =D

Haha.. the thought of me going back is so exciting.. =D



Happy,
Y T

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah. don't get lost at the airport. haha! ehh u shld get a chatterbox. lidat easier to see comments mahhh.. go see my blog den get lehz. anyway, I WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO STUDY!!!! FROM TODAY IT'S EXACTLY EXACTLY ONE MORE MONTH TO PRELIMS!!!!!! oh yeah, ah wei just bought a new tabletennis table. hahaha. he's having fun with it, so I heard.

Friday, August 11, 2006 8:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah.. remember to inform us when you are coming back.. we still awaits for ur return to go settlers.. haha..all the best for your exams.. study hard.. see ya back in spore soon.. =)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhee we are waiting~~~

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home