Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Advice for gals..

This advice is based on my own true experience.. but mayb cos the guys ard me are like that..
please please please, try not to treat a guy too well..
they'll not appreciate..
It will not be in their heads.. they'll only remember it when they search deeply in their heads..


I saw this somewhere: "Nothing hurts more than knowing that he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him"

Of course, i'm applying this to friends context. I know exactly what this means..
I can't believe i did it, but i did it..
Time again and again, he has proved to me that i'm not important..
And after these times, I would berate myself and told myself tt i shldn't care so much..
E nxt time round, i did it again..
Damn.. everytime I feel like a fool when i try to care and it's either he's too busy or he didn't see it..
Shit! I need something to remind myself..
Such a simple thing, y can't I stop myself or reduce etc?
Enough is enough..



Y T

1 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

i wonder if any person in aust u know reads your blog?

Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home