Thursday, October 26, 2006

Once something has been lost, will it come back? or does it take some time for it to return?

why?

Can i provide help to people other than helping them financially or physically?

I don't mind being the bridge.. as long as everyone is happy..





I won't give up on friends whom I have trusted previously..
If there are conflicts, I just have to change my own thinking, or wait till there is a suitable time to solve..
but, the help i'm giving them may not be the help they need or want..
So, I won't b a 'busybody' anymore.. They'll ask for help when they need it..
Previously, i 'cared too much' mayb it's because i want other people to do that to me too.. but..


I failed again today..
I need to concentrate n focus.. n study
I always fail.. is there a day when i can succeed and will do what i said i'll do? LOL



Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home