Friday, November 03, 2006

Is what i'm doin enough?

Hmmm.. I've finished revising for one of my subjects a few days - Pharmaceutics
and today, the lecturer went through some questions.. I still don't really know how to do it.. :'(
Seriously, out of my 4 subjects, i'm confident that at least 1 would not pass.. :'(

I've realised something again..
Some people, when they realise that you're doing the wrong thing or when you are not doing what you should be doing, they will remind you and tell you.. Sometimes, you also know that it is the wrong thing, but you just continue doing it.. And in response, when you answer:" nah, it's alright" etc, the people will not care about anymore.. It's as if they felt that they already have done their part by reminding you in the first place. But, who would listen the first time he or she is reminded? Sometimes, have to hear like 2 or 3 times first mah.. Of course, it is not their responsibility to keep reminding us of stuff.. but, when ppl juz say for once n expect e other person to change, it's quite impossible. So, pls don't give up on me k? Keep reminding me..

These days, the feeling still persist..
I wanna get rid of it..



Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home