wAiTiNg n WaItInG ..
Till now, there r only 2 special persons who has walked into my life but it seems as if they've walked into e wrong doors n quickly exit themselves..
Suddenly my mind's blank cos when i thought of them i dun really noe what 2 think (abit absurb rite).. All e memories suddenly replaced my train of thoughts but of cuz i won't state them here..
If only e person whom i like likes me too n it'll b a happy ending rather than being a one-sided thing n when i cry bcos he did something etc he doesn't even noe..
I know it's nt my time nw.. But frankly speaking, I've waited long enough.. I know he's out there somewhere behind a secretly hidden corner.. But if there's no 1 behind tt corner, i may hav 2 grow old alone??
I'm talkin nonsense nw.. mayb i'll juz wellow in self-pity n cry on my pillow den..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home