Friday, September 23, 2005

A TrIp 2 e DoC :D

E past few days i was coughin like mad, @ nite cough till e stomach fluid almost came out of my mouth.. Also, got flu from last nite's cool weather..

So, 2day i went 2 work as usual, but den i feel tired, sleepy, n nt well.. so i went 2 c e AMK polyclinic's doc n got an MC.. His name is Dr J Tang.. Haha.. It was a fun experience.. :D

I got express Q cos i'm a polyclinic staff.. Den he realised tt i'm a pharmacy staff.. After checkin my condition, he asked me which type of antibiotic i want!I mean, he's a doc n this is e first time a doc asked me this kind of qn.. usually i'll juz take what e doc gav me.. So i said anythin lor.. It's cos he knew i was a staff la, tt's y wanna c which medicine i prefer.. :D So cute! He den asked me whether i want lozenges or thymol gargle.. I chose lozenges cos e thymol gargle need 2 dilute wif water la, very e ma fan..

It's e first time too tt i chatted wif a doc abt pharmacy work things.. Haha.. Fun :D
He den mentioned tt he did nt c me b4 in e pharmacy.. I was like, my god..
cos a few days ago, he came 2 e pharmacy 2 collect some medicine n i was there..
I den said tt i was there la, n he said Pai seh.. Haha lol :D
I picked my own medicine too! :D

I think e medicine's takin effect already.. i forgot 2 ask 4 non-drowsy medicine as i need 2 go 2 work tmr..
I can't think straight..
Take care friends :D





Zzz,
Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home