Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm in Australia Nw!! =D

Hey guys, How r ya all? =D
I'm very fine here for the moment. When i reached here, I got a bit of cultural shock! I mean, e shops closes at 5pm n i've got nothin 2 do after tt, juz chattin wif friends n playin pools in my residence till abt 11-12pm b4 i sleep! =D Isn't it wierd, cos i haven't slept so late b4! Hehe.. N e food here is such a big portion!!!

Ya noe, I dun hav a lap top n am waitin 4 a sale so tt i can buy it cheap here. So for nw, i'm usin e sch's comp but there's a restriction on the number of web pages i can go n i dun hav e time 2 come 2 this computer lab everyday so i may nt b able 2 reply 2 ur emails everyday. But dun worry, i'll surely update abt once a wk! =D

I can't believe tt i survived a wk - wif my parents. I mean, wif them of cuz i can survive la.. but u noe, there r things which I've 2 do by myself even though they're here.. They've gone back yesterday after havin lunch wif me. So, I've officially survived 24hrs on my own!!! Way 2 go!!! I keep thinkin how I'll b e bxt time i c them.. Will i b doin well?



That's all folks =D
My housemates r really nice.. They're tryin 2 teach me how 2 play pools! =D
I'll update ya all again! =D
C ya,
Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home