Time for a change.. =D
Haha, today is the day which i've been waiting for. I'll be flying back for the first time without my family. But you know what? I've got a fear of airplane only when it is taking off, cos the angle of the plane is too much.. Finally, I'll be back to Singapore. Feeling quite excited as this is the first time which I'll be alone..
"However, it is also a time for me to change and to improve myself and to grow. Please God, give me the wisdom so that i can be less blind, deaf and lame. Most importantly, please give me the determination to do everything, especially the bible studies, and to overcome all problems ahead. Thank God for leading me to Providence so that I can learn the Truth about life so that I can live with a purpose. Please also bless my family, friends and brothers and sisters. Amen"
Bless you,
Y T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home