Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Life of the Righteous

The Life of the righteous
Even today the Lord only stares down at the world
In search of the righteous people he looks
His neck must be in painful on both of his hands
He~ rest his weary chin

People as numberous as sand along the shore
Like the countless stars in the sky, up until many lives on earth
To see if among them there's those who seek the Lord
Seeking the Truth and trying to live a righteous life

(*)Even today weary chin resting in His hands
The Lord, only stares down at the world
There was the righteous person lifts his face
into the sky and stares
his eyes connect with the Lord, eyes from above
The Lord is taken by surprise
And the righteous is so moved, overwealmed
Tears begin to flood his eyes*
Tears begin to flood his eyes



This is one of my favourite songs in Providence =DAs said, I will try my best to live a righteous life. Hopefully, I'll succeed, even though there will be distractions around.Jiayou! =D

Y T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear YT
I am very happy that you are working diligently towards making yourself, and being life live. These days, I am doing learning many things, I write poems, painting (for the first time), singing, learning the parables in the bible and living a satisfying life!! Much happier than before. I am happy that you are finding your life, so I will share a poem with you, and I think this poem with reflect perfectly about your feelings! DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS! As you might have heard, I am working very hard in evangelizing people BUT first we must make ourselves into a very great human beings and learn in great detail about SSN's message and the words of God, before we teach! OF course we must also make our teaching interesing, otherwise, people will not listen! Guess what, at this stage (in HK), I evangelized 4 people, now doing another one, haha! I found evangelizing very very tiring but I found happiness from it, because this is about saving lives spiritually, remember this; for each person you evangelize, for each life you save! This is very important^^ Doctors can heal people's physical body, but most of them cannot save their spiritual body so we will make this happen! Make the words of GOd burn and spread like fire.

Best regards
KK

Monday, December 04, 2006 10:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home