Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear Lord,

As I have progressed in my bible lessons, I've learnt a lot from about the bible.
Dear Lord, please send angels to protect the people dearest to my heart - my family, grandparents, best friend, providence people - and to protect them from the devils who also work through people (their colleagues, classmates etc). I pray that they have good health and a good character.

God, for me, please bless me with wisdom, so that I can handle difficulties that comes into my path and also for my faith to stay strong. Even though I'm quite tired from work and such, please also give me time management as I have to juggle between church, family, work and friends. God, please bless me so that i can also help those who are around me. Most importantly, please bless me and protect me from the evil spirits so that I'm not affected by them. Even though they work through people around me, it is I who should influence them, not the other way round. Please bless those who have blessed me before too. Thank you!! =D



With love,
Y T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home