I feel..
(1)
I feel like a toddler,
And there are giants who looks like me, watching me
But, I couldn't understand what they're saying at all.
Their faces change all the time.
Surprisingly, what I wanted, I got it,
even though I can't really communicate to them well
They gave me toys
And, as I can only see and understand toys,
I only have eyes for toys.
It is only when I need these giants that i cry to them.
I am sometimes surrounded by other toddlers who look like me.
As we toddlers can communicate between us, we focus on us
And, we slowly forget the giants.
We sometimes blame the giants for not catching us when we fall why trying to walk.
We also sometimes blame them for teaching us how to do things.
But one day, I realised how hurt the giants are,
because we toddlers did not appreciate their effort and only focus on physical things
I wanted to change but sometimes, I'm still attracted and distracted by the toys.
It's time I get closer to the giants,
so that i can be like them some day, wearing beautiful clothes and being righteous
Other toddlers should know this too. =D
(2)
I also feel like I'm climbing a mountain
and all i have is a tight rope given to me before i start the climb, by a person i trust.
I hung on to the rope as much as i can
even though i feel very tired and confused along the way.
When climbing the mountain, there are caves for me to rest.
And then, it's time to climb again.
The flowers on the mountain tempt me to stop to look at them.
Sometimes i stopped, sometimes I ignored it.
I really hope I can climb till the top.
I know I can
Do you know what I mean? lol
Y T

1 Comments:
WOW! chimology sia..
Friday, January 26, 2007 9:01:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home