Looking back at 2006
Dear all,
There are some things which I realised which I wanna share with you guys. Looking back at 2006, I realised that God really has prepared and worked on me and guided me into Providence. Last year Dec, I went to CHC for service, asked by a friend, and thus I was exposed to church services. Earlier this year, I went to Australia for further studies. I remember that the first night stay in my student residence was so boring, because I've not made any friends that time, that i began to read the bible in my room!! And, it was in my student residence where I met my best friend, Keith Kam. During the middle of the year, he started going to Canaan Church in adelaide and began the bible studies. After hearing the Words and being so amazed by it, he began to tell it to me, through dinners and the gatherings we had. What fun! After, I was introduced to Canaan Church.
I was very amazed after I've studied the 30 bible studies. Some questions which I had in mind a few years ago were answered. Initially when I first started to listen to the words, I wasn't totally convinced, because the Word just sound different. But, I've come to realise that it made perfect, logical sense.
Year 2006 has been fruitful, because I got to learn new things, experiences and made many wonderful friends. I got to study Pharmacy which is my interest and got to learn about bible studies. This year is also the first time in my life when I am away from home and I have the new experiences of taking care of myself and mingling with other people. In Adelaide, I've made two best friends - Keith and Hubert, two person with some sort of similarities but at the same time, very different from each other. I have so much to thank them for. I've also met some other wonderful friends like Cyrus, Rinky, etc etc (you know who you are). There are so many memories which I've brought back to Singapore and to share with my family. Hallelujah, I'm able to come back to singapore for summer holidays on the excuse that I have to complete the 200 hours attachment!! Hehe. You know what, everytime I did similar things in Singapore as I did in Adelaide, memories will come to me automatically, and then, i'll begin telling my families about it. Even when I'm writing this blog, my sis is saying that I'm crazy to be laughing to myself while typing! hehe.
We have to end the year with thanksgiving and love. And start next year's theme on Evanjulism and Education. Work hard! =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Heavenly Father, Holy spirits, Jesus, SSN
The new year, 2007, has begun. In 2006, I've realised many things about the bible and about life. Thank you so much for protecting and guiding me. Thank you also for loving me and have given me things which I wanted through other people. Especially after the passing ceremony, I began to slightly deviate from the path, putting my focus somewhere else. I thank Jeannie for reminding me and lead me back to the path.
In the year 2007, I pray for my family and hope that you can continue to bless and protect them too. I hope everything goes smoothly for my parents. Please guide my sis and hopefully she can study what she wants to study. Please protect my family and grandparents with angels and bless them with health.
I also pray for providence members, especially Canaan Church and Hope Church. Hope that all the members can grow spiritually and please protect them, especially the newcomers, from the evil spirits. I know that everyone of them will work hard towards the theme of 2007 - Evanjulism and Education. Please be with us so that we can fulfill it. I thank everyone who has taken care of me so well, and who has reminded me when I've deviated from the path. Please bless them with health, realisations and inspirations so that they can do things assigned to them.
Next, I pray for my friends. I hope that in this year on, they are able to be persue what they want to persue and would stay happy and healthy. Please bless them so that their process of doing things would be smoother.
Lastly G, HS, J, SSN, please continue to give me inspirations, wisdom and time management skills. In the past, I am so sorry that my faith was moved due to some tribulations, but please allow me to stay strong in my faith. As my spirit is still young, please protect me from the evil spirits so that i can grow spiritually. Now, I have to juggle between family, work, friends and church. I hope I can use realisations, inspirations and time management skills from you to make the right decisions so as to reduce conflicts. I know that you understand, but please forgive me if there are times when arranged some activities on service days. God, If I were distracted by other physical things or whatever, please don't give up on me, but please use other people to remind me and lead me back to the path You want me to go.
Amen

Y T

1 Comments:
i like alfred!
Sunday, January 07, 2007 10:46:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home